Here’s a little bit of info on the events for the autumn 2014.
Events by HYSFK and other fandom organizations during the autumn 2014:
– University of Helsinki Opening carnival 1st September from 2 pm to 6 pm at the central campus of the university.
– New Members Evening 11th of September at 5 pm at Cajsa.
– Marvin meeting 18th of September at 6 pm at the Club.
– Turconen at 20th of September and Fantastik at 21st of September in Turku.
– Reading circle starts at 25th of September at 5 pm at the Club. We start with a Finnish short story by Johanna Sinisalo (“Me vakuutamme sinut”).
– Board Game Evening at 27th of September at 2 pm at Cajsa.
– Movie Night at 11th of October at 4 pm at Mannerheim-sali.
– Lokacon at Jyväskylä at 18th of October.
– Helsinki Book Fair from 23rd to 26th of October.
– Dr. Who Evening 3 at some point during the autumn.
– Pre-Christmas Party during December at Ida’s sauna.
We also have club evenings every Thursday at 5 pm at the Club and Helsinki Mafia every odd Thursday at St. Urho’s Pub at 7 pm together with Helsinki area fandom. Other Mafias at Helsinki area by Risingshadow (at Olhus Oslo in Helsinki at the first Saturday of the month at 7 pm) and ESC (at Harakanpesä in Espoo at the last Monday of the month at 7 pm).
If you have any suggestions considering the program, please contact yours truly or our Chairperson Sanna Kellokoski.